Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baby Shower Fun

Some of you might remember that I am going to be an Auntie, hopefully she'll call me Auntie K, this May.  And I couldn't be more excited.

And some of you may have noticed my new look, hey girl hey???
Only a LONG over due face-lift over haul.
Thanks Aubrey. If you're wondering she's AWESOME to work with!!
Okay so back to the good stuff!!!

The weekend before we left for Brazil, I helped plan and host my sister-in-laws baby shower, and never got to share it all with you guys.

I did share with you my post about the baby shower party favors, if you missed it, you can read about it here.

The shower was at my parents house, and was hosted by myself and three
 of her (my sister-in-laws) college besties.
Here's the expecting couple.
Isn't she like every one's dream pregnant.
Tiny
Glowing &
Fabulous
 The four best friends and college roommates
 Cute signs that we made.
I totally forgot to take pictures to show you guys how we made these.
I will share soon.
 Our cupcake display.
I love mini cupcakes, okay well I love any cupcake, but mini ones are so delicious, and you can have more than one flavor and not feel bad.
The flowers all from Costco and arranged in a pinterest inspired way.
Mason jar and lemon slices.
Adorable banner I wish we could take credit for, but for $20 on esty (similar here), we thought it would be move well spent and time saved.
 Presents and well wishes tree. 
 The family (minus my boyfriend, it was taken before the party and he hadn't arrived yet).
Now if you're thinking that we all color coordinated what we were wearing before hand,
you'd be wrong.
We all showed up in these colors.
Funny right? .... We don't think alike at all??

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you do all match!!! And I know it's shocking but your brother looks so much like he's your brother. Since I've struggled with that one before, I just thought I'd mention it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, totally not planned. Yeah we do look a lot alike. Sometimes I wish I were more like him. Calm and patient....lol. Maybe someday.

      Delete
  2. Such an adorable shower! You girls did a fabulous job!! And yay for being and "Auntie K" soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Gosh I can't wait...Auntie K just sounds so gosh darned good!

      Delete
  3. Those shower decorations are too cute! And I love your blog design. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!