Thursday, January 10, 2013

Coming May 2013...Auntie K

I know, I know, with the 'Coming' part you might have thought to yourself....
WTF mate, shes not even married.
Not to fret folks, I am not having a baby, but my sister-in-law is.
It's a girl!!!

So I will be 'Auntie Kaylin' (Auntie K to make it easier) in May.
I'm so excited!!!
I mean do you see the bride and groom???
Yeah they are going to have cute babies, I know.


Super cute babies...okay lets just start with this one baby, then we can talk about a second.
Their My little girl will be wearing 'My Auntie Loves Me' onesies, 
until it is socially inappropriate.

On another SUPER exciting note, on my best friends is getting married.
Remember her from this post?
When I went to Austin for a three musketeers reunion.
The one who lives in North Carolina that I mentioned here...

The one in the middle!!!
Apologies this picture is circa 2008

Yup, shes getting hitched, and I am going to be in her wedding on August 10.
I can't wait...so many fun things between now and then.
Like another bachelorette party, remember this one in Vegas???
This one might just be in Chicago.

I have so many things to look forward to in 2013.
I can't even believe it.

What do you have to look forward to this year??

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting. Yay for being an aunt and seeing your best friend get married. You're going to have so much fun. xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww yay such an exciting year ahead! being an aunt to a little girl is the BEST! :D


    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!