Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Wore: Chombray and Vest Edition

I found the inspiration for this outfit on pinterest, here.
Shocker, what can't you find on pinterest these days.
The last three meals I have consumed were recipes from there. 


Anyways, this was that vest I was saying was a good deal, here.
It was such a good deal that I bought two of them, whoopsies.

I really need to get this whole work out thing going this year.
The Holidays were not kind to me, if you know what I mean.
Those lbs. need to come off, and they don't just fall off...
so I need to get my butt in gear.

Hope you all have a good day!
We're already half way through the week!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit- looks casual and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally comfortable!!! Amazing!!! Highly recommended!!!

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit, the vest is kind of amazing. xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria,

      Thanks for stopping by!!! I loved the outfit and comfort Too!!!!

      Delete
  3. I love the look! Its true Pinterest is such a HUGE part of my life now haha.
    www.25inmy25th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right...Pinterest can create wonders (be it food, outfits, designs, crafts, etc)
      Thanks for stopping by!!!! Hope you had a great day!!!

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!