Thursday, January 3, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear 2013,
I've got a good feeling.
Please deliver.

Dear Car,
You've been washed, and after a year your handsfree bluetooth option finally works.
If only I had known that four digit code ten months ago when I bought you. 
It would have saved me hours of speaker phone...

Dear Girls in White Dresses,
A very good book.
I recommend reading it.
Quick, entertaining, and relatable.


Dear Weekend,
You're here again.
Love this.
If only every week had only three work days.

Dear 'The Bachelor',
 You're starting soon.
I'm not excited at all.
Just kidding, I can't wait. I love that cheesy show.

Dear Boyfriend,
Thanks for recording JP and Ashley's wedding, 
turning it on, and tucking me in bed to watch it.
You're the best.

Dear Ski Season,
You're here!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'll have to read that book! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, fun, and realistic. I will thanks for dropping by!!!!

      Delete
  2. I've heard that book is so good - can't wait to read it! And was JP and Ashley's wedding not the cutest thing ever?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the cutest thing ever! And you should read the book. It's great :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, I want to read that book!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!