Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What I Wore: Leopard Edition

Did I mention my Christmas was filled with all things leopard??
Well if I haven't, I have now.
I got enough leopard to last a normal person a lifetime, 
and me, oh about a week.

Now that you've guessed it these jeans were one of the items.
From Express, seriously where else does a girl find a good colored/patterned jegging?
Anyways, remember when I wore this shirt here??
Told you it'd be paired with something else Fabulous!!!

 


I hope you all had a fabulous Holiday and New Year.
Can't believe 2013 is already here.

Good news is I already have my planner, and the bad news is
I don't have a single thing in it...

Let the games begin.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know...it's embarrassing, I just wanted a cute one to carry around.
      We will see if I actually use it. bahhahah

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Cant' wait to see more fun outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!