Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIW: I'm getting boring

So you remember these yellow pants???
Yeah, these red ones were bought at the same time (also an $8 Old Navy special), and I call them my ketchup and mustard finds.  Get it red and yellow..

So anyways this entire outfit was inspired by pinterest, see the look here.
(Sheaffer would be proud)
It amazing what one site/app can do to a girl  the blogging world.
Revolutionary I tell you.
And yup, those are leopard flats (one of my three pair).
Almost out of control, except when you say leopard, in which case three pair are hardly enough.
I found them at Francesca's Collections on sale for $16 bucks.
Pants//Old Navy-$8
Shirt//Banana Republic-$19
Flats//Francesca's Collections- $16

Also if you stalk me follow me, you are probably noticing that all I wear is colored skinny jeans, and a shirt, funny I just realized this too. I'll work on it for you!!!
I guess I've got to mix it up a bit.
I'll work on that, so you don't get too bored!

This it for today.
I've got places to go and people to see (read business meeting).
Love those...

 

18 comments:

  1. Love these pants! And you can never have enough leopard flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like leopard flats are the only thing that make my outfits look stylish. Honestly. Otherwise I'm super super boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants!! And love the katchup and mustard!! haha so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your outfits are super affordable and still super cute and fashion forward! Love the bright ketchup pants! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaylin ... cute outfit! I have the same items in my closet and you are my inspiration for my outfit tomorrow! Found you at "Pinterest Told Me To" pippa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Glad you found me. It was simple, but sometimes that's all you need!

      Delete
  6. such great pants!! I need a simple white blouse like that to go with some of my colored jeans. have a great weekend, Kaylin!!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your look! Thank you so much for linking up today! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM proud!!!!! Great outfit and you look so cute! Thanks for linking up. :)
    Xoxo, Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is so, so, so cute!!
    I just jumped on the colored jeans bandwagon & I am never getting off! :)
    Thanks for linking up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, can't go back....what did we do before colored jeans were cool???

      Delete
  10. Love the red for a pop of color to add to your white top! And $8?! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit. I love Old navy colored jeans. They fit so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, I had never loved on them before, but won't stop!!!

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute outfit even if it is simple. I will definitely be recreating it since I have variations of all of these pieces. I love wearing my red pants with my denim shirt.

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. O...M...G... I love this outfit on you!!!! Great colors and you always know how to make me smile with a little leopard ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!