Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Girl Crush

Happy Wednesday Ladies!!!
I am sOOOO excited to be hosting one of my blogrushes (get it, blog-crush) today.
She's pretty much FAbulOuS, and she totally rocked out this post while in the middle of her busiest months, shes a smarty pants Tax Accountant.
Anyways if you haven't met her already, here she is.
Go stalk her now!!!

Hey y'all, I'm Sarah! You can find me over at Tucker Up!

Kaylin is amazing for asking me to hop on over here to her little piece of the internet. I have been reading Kaylin's blog for months now and am so happy that we have become bloggy-buddies! The blog world is so fun, and welcoming! Thanks Kaylin for having me over, and be sure to head on over to Tucker Up tomorrow to see what Kaylin is stirrin' up!

Now for a little about the goober in the glasses.

I live in the North Dallas area with my hunky hubby and our two furbabies, Wrigley and Bailey. I work in the corporate world by day and am a blogger and graduate student by night. I became Mrs. Tucker last June and a first-time homeowner last April. My life has been crazy-fun ever since! I adore fashion BUT this year my New Year's Resolution is NO CLOTHES, SHOES, OR ACCESSORY purchases for A YEAR.  

You can read all about my resolution and the reasoning behind it {here}.

Every Wednesday I feature an outfit for WIWW {What I Wore Wednesday}. This Wednesday's outfit is special because my awesome blogger friend, Maddie, sent me a BOX of old clothes after she heard about my resolution. Score! In the box was this adorable checkered jacket that I can't get enough of. 





Isn't the jacket adorbs?! My expression on-the-other-hand, weirdo. What am I smiling at? Oh, it must be my silly husband trying to stage a photoshoot in our backyard. Yup, that's it. He is a hoot. 


And here are my photo-bombers. They are camera hogs dogs, deluxe. If you follow me on IG {@sarahtuckerup} you will find hundreds of pictures of these two mutts. They are my worldddd.


And one last awkward photo to cap off this wonderful Wednesday!

As you can see I am just a normal 'ol girl trying to take some backyard pics for a blog post. I sure hope you will head on over to Tucker Up and see what the fuss is all about. My posts may not always be pretty, but I am always keepin' it real :)

Thanks, Kaylin, for having me over!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yayyayayayaya! So happy you let me blab over here! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I found a fun new blog and get too see one of my favorite blog buds! Sarah, you are freaking adorable!! I just want to squeeze ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!