Tuesday, February 12, 2013

WIW: In Need of More Blonde

I saw this, and thought,
Yup, I've got those ingredients...


via 

And by ingredients I mean pieces in my wardrobe, but they are basically the same thing. 
Ingredients, wardrobe pieces are totally synonymous, right???

On a completely separate note, I need my hair to be blonder.
But I don't want to have to do it twice before vacation, so I'll be waiting another month.
Sigh, don't you hate having such serious problems???
 It's not that I am not Blonde, hello read the title of my blog, it's just I stopped highlighting in November, just to see what would happen.
Surprise, my hair doesn't grow out of my head as blonde as I need it too, 
and it looks like dirty dishwater color that is pretty much as dull as it can get.

Okay so back to my pinterest inspired outfit.
I always love an excuse to wear the Maxi.
Maxi must be named because it comfortable to the max.
And don't be fooled, there are totally spandex under here to add an extra layer of warmth.


Also, can we talk about this jean jacket, I've had it since eight grade.
Is it considered vintage yet??
Or is it embarrassing to keep clothes that long??
I don't really care either way, because I still think it's cute.
Gap did me good for $20 bucks, way back in 2002.
I wish I could dig up a picture of me wearing it back then...if I find one, I'll let you know know.

Anyways, I guess this means dishwater hair for another month or so.
Then I'll be the blonde on vacation.
Man, I'm getting excited. It's been a while since I've taken a week + off.
36 more days, but who's counting...

13 comments:

  1. I think keeping clothes as standards is TOTALLY acceptable. I have a pair of boots I've had since almost sixth grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think it acceptable. I was getting nervous. Love that news on your boots!!!

      Delete
  2. loving your outfit! The leopard flats are so cute!!
    Visiting from Diaries of a Barginista!
    Just followed your blog, and would love it if you checked out my blog!!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!!!! Target's got you covered!!!

      Delete
  3. Blonder = Better. DO IT. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute outfit! I am a sucker for leopard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sucker for leopard- I JUST fell in love with you

      Delete
  5. I'm so with you! I NEED my hair more blonde too! I went all red head for a couple of months but now I'm getting married in July, and my fiance' is not going to marry a red head! Try John Frieda controlled lightning spray for your dishwater roots (people always thought I was cray cray when I said my natural hair color is dishwater blonde). It costs $10, and it is highlight in a bottle. Magic. Be sure to watch the YouTube video on how to use it!
    Oh yeah, I like your outfit! I've worn the exact same thing before! haha

    <3 your newest follower, danielle
    goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, I am so glad you are on board!!!! Dishwater blonde TOTALLY exists. And I will have to try the shampoo- right now I am using purple shampoo - not sure what brand, will let you know

      Delete
    2. I've actually just used the spray. Haven't tried the shampoo but just with the spray, I've got people asking if I've highlighted my hair recently... SCORE.

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!