Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Peek-A-Boo and A Birthday

So today, I'm over here.
Stop by, and read about my New Years resolution.
Better late than never, right??
But for those new comers, welcome!!!
Thanks for stopping by.

(but who isn't these days???)

Oh, you were wondering where I got my dress,
you would know, if you were over here.

Anyways, we celebrated my boyfriends birthday night before last.
And every single year I am underwhelmed with the specialness that I bring to this day.
I feel disappointed in myself, which is the worst kind of disappointment, if you know what I mean.

Although we didn't do anything special, I am happy that he was perfectly happy
staying home, watching Criminal Minds, eating take out from our favorite Chinese food in bed restaurant in bed, and finishing it up with his 'homemade' box funfetti birthday cake (hey, it's his favorite) in bed.  Is it wrong of me to think that sometimes these are the most enjoyable of evenings??? (I'm living by my resolution, you can read it here)

I loved it, and hope he did too.
We're going out with this family tonight, which should feel more birthday- esq.
We might even get super official, sing Happy Birthday, and have candles to blow out.
Yeah, we're pretty fancy.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you stick around for lots more fun!!

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad we are not the only couple to eat dinner in bed. Sometimes the kitchen table just doesn't cut it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean the bed happens probably 2-3 times a week...is that embarrassing?

      Delete
  2. that sounds like a perfect bday celebration to me! and LOVE that dress -so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie,
      I always feel so good about my outfit when you like it. It was so fun!!!

      Delete
  3. Came over from the Tucker Up..Love your blog! I am a California girl myself! Where abouts are in the sunshine state? I'm in the Central Valley. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I am from Northern California!!! Glad you found me. AND don't you just love the Sunshine State?

      Delete
    3. Oh awesome! Not too far at all :) Yeah I am pretty spoiled with California weather... access to beaches and snow when needed...I don't know if I can handle living in another state and actually going through an actual season lol.

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!