Friday, February 1, 2013

I Confess: You Bought Our Dog a Dildo???

Love to link, and love to confess, thanks Leslie of a A Blonde Ambition

I Confess...

I had the best chat with my brother this week. He is simply the best.


I freakin' love the new Kelly Clarkson song, it's almost out of control, especially because I loved her songs in High School.  The other day I found myself desperately changing radio stations hoping a station would play it.  When it came on, I thanked the heavens above. Clearly I need to download it.

I bought this toy for our dog this weekend, and my boyfriends immediate comment was, "...great you bought our dog a dildo,".  It's not a dildo Honey, it's the only toy I saw that thought might last more than two hours.  It's been around for 5 day and it's still intact.  It's the first toy she hasn't shred to pieces in weeks.
Okay, so it looks like a dildo...

I cry at dumb things, not serious things. For example, I didn't cry at graduation, my grand fathers memorial service, of when my Dad had heart surgery, but I cried when I got two of the wrong things at the store. What's wrong with me??

I tried on swim suits the week (read my Victoria Secret order came in) and it made me feel like a pale, opaque, whale.  Can you say, self tanner to the rescue... (I'm using this one).

I rocked a summer dress this week.  Summer dress, tights, and boots = winter attire right??? 
My Mom dropped by my office to pick up a dress she is going to mend for me, and my Dad called while she was there. It made my heart smile. I love them so much, and I love that they are so close to me  I never moved really far away (remember that fact from this post??)

I sometimes drive like a b**** and don't let people in. Which irritates me, because I had it when people do that to me.  Why I have this double standard, I am unsure.

 I made my own take your puppy to work day on Monday, and she was being a smartie pants all day.  She naps all day at home, I figured she'd do the same thing at the office, nope, she was whining pretty much ALL DAY...that made 8 hours feel muchhhhhhh loooooonger....I still love her.
I've already started 'packing' for my trip to Brazil that isn't until March. And by pack, I mean gather things on the bed in the extra bedroom.  Sunscreen was on sale at Target, so I figured it's never too early to start.

This week has already felt long, and I am working tomorrow...

I am planning a Bachelorette party for the first time, because one of my bestest friends is getting married, suggestions anyone???

And I confess....I am going to rock out to the new Kelly song in the car on the way to work.
Probably on repeat.

Happy Friday!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You are too cute!! I am planning my sister's bachelorette party!! and having a hard time picking extra drunken slutty or just drunk fun.. can you please share what you end up planning? i was thinking low key napa wine tasting trip.. but i think that's the "old lady" in me haha

    www.lilmsadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am going to for drunk fun, but will let you know!!! Napa sounds fun :0 My friend is back East, and she has friends on both coasts, we are thinking Chicago!!!

      Delete
  2. I also order VS swimsuits in the past few weeks. BIG MISTAKE. I pulled those swimmy suits out of the bag and REFUSED to even try them on. Does that sunless cream work for you? I am on the hunt to replace my transparent skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah BIG MISTAKE is right... and yes the sunless tanner is AWESOME!!! Grab some soon :)

      Delete
  3. You are brave for trying on a bathing suit! I am pretty sure my neighborhood wouldn't needs lights anymore if I were do show off my glowing bod! And the dildo comment is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I know, but Brazil is so soon, I had to be sure they all fit cute!!!!

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!