Friday, January 25, 2013

I Confess: A Whole Lot of Silly Things

I am linking up with Leslie from A Blonde Ambition today to tell you a few things about me.

I confess sometimes all the time I miss my brother living in my same town. An 8 hour drive/1 hour flight, is simply too far, especially now that he's going to be a Dad.
Who couldn't love someone like this??

Circa 1993 at Grandma and Grandpas

I confess that I always watch the Bachelor (usually a Tuesday of Wednesday) and I don't like it when people tell me who gets kicked off.  I mean it's almost worse than someone ruining the end of a book. And I confess, it's stupid that I think this, it's reality televisioin.

I confess that I have something to confess next week. It's terribly dumb, embarrassing, and ironic...I'll leave it at that.

I confess that I NEVER read any of the articles in tabloid magazines, what's that saying, a picture is worth a thousand words? It's always VERY obvious what it's about.  That being said I can blow through US weekly in approximately five minutes.
 

I confess right before bed I spend 10-15 minutes browsing pinterest, instagram, and blog posts I've already read that day, and I am pretty sure it drives my boyfriend crazy.  I only do it so I can stop my brain from going a mile a minute, there are just so many things to think about.

I confess I have to think of at least one item of clothing I am wearing the night before, or else I WILL be late for work. No questions asked.  Which is just terribly dumb.

I confess we're (my BF and his family are taking me) are going to Brazil in March and I'm so FREAKING excited I can hardly sleep.  I love nothing more than traveling (pretty much anywhere, especially abroad) places, even more especially places I've never been.


I confess I really like the names my brother and sister-in law are considering for their little girl, I told you about here!!! I am so excited to be an Auntie!!!!

Hope you all have an awesome Friday.

10 comments:

  1. My hubs has been to Brazil, and it is his absolute favorite place ever! I hope it works out! Happy Confessional Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad he liked, I am sure I will. I leave in two short months...can't WAIT!

      Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  2. im so excited for you to go to brazil!! eeek!! how amazing!! and i pick out my clothes the night before as well... sometimes you just dont have time in the morning to think :)

    www.lilmsadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally don't have time to think about it...Glad I am not the only crazy one :)

      Delete
  3. Being an aunt is the absolute best! They are so fun to spoil! Found you via the link up!
    Happy Friday!

    www.lovealwaysnancyj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to be 'Auntie K'- that's what I want to be called at least, we will see what she ends up calling me. Glad you found me too- you're blog is too cute!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Kaylin! Hopped over and am so glad I found your blog. I'm jealy that you get to go to BRAZIL! I've never been there but it's on my list! Anyway, I'm now your newest follower and hope you'll stop by to say hi and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have a mind-numbing scroll through my phone right before bed.

    Have a great time in Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agghh Brazil is going to be amazing! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!