Thursday, January 24, 2013

What I Wore: I Don't Care Edition

Stop hatin' ladies.
I know it's winter, and I know the rule, but I DON'T care.
That's a lie, I totally care about what you think, but after I read this, I was thouroughly convinced that these white jeans were A okay to wear.

You might remember them from this, this, and this post.
Also the picture below is not flattering, at all.....oh well.


And these Toms are so flippin' cute.  My boyfriend got me a pair for Christmas, which is funny because he always complains about me having too many shoes, but I am not complaining.
Anyways, he really got me these, but they were too big, even though they were the same size as
 my other pair (he's a smartie, he checked).
 via

And when I went to exchange them at Nordi, they didn't have any in the size I needed at any Nordstrom store, so I got these instead.


Also, look how long my hair is getting.
I know it's not long, but remember how short it was this summer???
I'm just excited that it's growing a little, and still looking healthy-ish...
Oh hi tree, How are you???

Hope you are all having a fabulous day!!!!
No reason not to.

3 comments:

  1. aww love the new shoes! very sweet of your bf to get your some cute toms for xmas :) nothing wrong w wearing white jeans in the winter! very cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a good gift giver :) Glad you approve. I say do what you want right??

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are so cute! I have had the same problem with Toms. I own a pair of 7 1/2 and a pair of 8 & they both fit the same.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!