Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore: Pinterest Told Me To Edition

Have any of you ever read this blog???
Well I just discovered Sheaffer, and I LOVE her blog space!!!
Such a great idea, Let's not joke with ourselves here.
  We all blog, and so we probably definitely waste invest 4+ hours on pinterest a week.  
Just consider the two minutes at the stop light, ten minutes waiting for the doctor, and five minutes your waiting for your coffee, yeah those add up quick.

Anyways I did a trail week, to see if I could do it.
Well Sheaffer, how did I do??
I'm not a professional like she is,
 but it did make getting dressed in the morning a whole heck of a lot easier!!!!

May just have to try this more often.
Happy Hump Day.

7 comments:

  1. Love that bottom outfit! I am a total sucker for sockbuns and bubble necklaces!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right??? How did we survive without them???

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! I had a "blate" with Sheaffer in November. She is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's note just her outfits, it's her, shes so loveable!!!!

      Delete
  3. Kaylin! You did a GREAT job! Very impressed. You're first outfit is my favorite. You have to make sure to link this post up on Friday for the Pinspired Linky Party!!!!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheaffer,

      Of course will link up!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

      Delete
  4. Loving all your outfits! I need to start remaking pinterest projects like this too! Thank you for linking up with Diaries of A Bargainista!

    AlisaMarie
    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!