Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Okay Thursday: Round 2

 Hey, it's okay

That some work days are harder than others. I guess this is just part of doing the 'grown up thing'.

That my parents are moving out of the house I grew up in.  I am happy that another family (and kids) will get to spend years there, making great memories.  Plus home is wherever my family is.

See the top left window, that was my room!

That I single handily finished off every single skinny cow. By Myself.

To have a impromptu photo booth session with your squeemish puppy.

To not know if an out fit (below) looks good, but be too late to change into anything, and start the day anyway.  My bestie (here) would not approve, it is NOT flattering, Sorry Nadine :(

Pretty sure I look like I'm in my second trimester.
Rest assured, I am NOT.

That my eBay package was 'confirmed delivered' to my old address (my fault, I know) which, literally does not exist anymore.  USPS I have faith in you, don't let me down.

To be frightened that it's the Fourth of July already.  Seriously 2012, slow down. You deserve a speeding ticket!!!!



Its Ok Thursdays


1 comment:

  1. Psh I wear not flattering stuff all the time. I like that you are rockin the maxi skirt. Do you feel like it is hot to wear in the summer? I keep avoiding mine thinking that I'll be too hot.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!