Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Laundry,
Why did I not do you last Sunday?  Weeknight laundry isn't fun AT ALL.

Dear 60+ Year Old Next Door Neighbor,
I too watch Keeping up with the Kardashians.  But it makes me laugh when I hear it coming from your TV too, because we are sooo different in age.  I hope when I retire I am still indulging in trashy reality TV.  And maybe when I am your age watching the Kardashians Kim will actually have a wrinkle.

Dear Linds,
I am so bummed I didn't get to see you while you were in town last weekend.  I want to tell you that when you envelope arrived, I smiled (as per usual).  Additionally the letter inside the manila envelope was my 21st birthday card. I enjoyed it more today than I would have on my actual 21st birthday.  I am glad it got returned to you, you found it two years later, and sent it.  Thanks for the necklace too! You must know me. 

P.S. I miss you.
Get a good glimpse folks, High School (circa 2005) with Lindsay.
One of my best friends ever.

Dear Random Internet Image,
This could NOT be more true.


Dear Emily,
Thanks for kicking Douche Bag Ryan off. I know this isn't taped live, but I can't help but think you actually read my blog. Also if you are engaged to Arie, I would have mixed thoughts. Based on the teaser for next week I don't think you are. Don't let me down.

Dear Super Busy Week,
I think I have talked about you every day so far.  Here's the last mention. Even though I only worked 4 days, it felt like 5.  Thanks for for testing me, I hope I passed!

Dear Zoey,
I am going to miss you this weekend while I am in Vegas. On that note.

Dear Vegas,
Be kind.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That's so funny that your neighbors watch Keeping up with the Kardashians!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It cracks me up! Hilarious :) happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  2. love this list hun! and adorable blog by the way :) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by :) Friday letters are a great snap shots of out lives aren't they ! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. Thanks- glad you found me :) thanks for dropping by. I'll definetly stop by! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!