Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Sometimes:  New recipes don't work out :(
Always: There's another one to try, so don't worry.  Take 2 will be better.

Blueberry Muffins- they look good, but :(
Sometimes: I sneak bits of chocolate or ice cream in the kitchen before breakfast
Always: I feel good about it, why not start the day off right?

Sometimes: Texting during a business meeting makes me feel like I'm in Junior High again
Always: I think...at least I am not going to get detention???

Sometimes: I get inspired while getting my hair trimmed, and cut it Shorter!!
Always: It's a good decision, we all need a little change sometimes.



Sometimes: Getting ready to go in the morning takes longer than I think.
Always: I remember this is what I getting come back to.

Sometimes: Safeway disappoints me.
Always: Go girl > Red Bull. Get it right everyone and carry the pink 'beautiful energy' cans

Sometimes: Early morning runs are cut short
Always: I'm beating everyone still in bed

Sometimes: My purse is actually clean
Always: It makes me feel WAYYY too organized

Sometimes: I find these gems on my phone?
Always: Winter will come again

Summit Chair



4 comments:

  1. I do the same with chocolate or icecream in the mornings too! Ha! I found you through the link up, but do not see where I can follow. You design is so cute btw! Check out my post today @Mostwhatmatters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark chocolate is really the best too!!! You can follow me now!
      Loved your post. Glad you found me. Such great things to share!! And sometimes I want a new wardrobe too!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha I totally text during meetings too! Usually mine are over the phone, so it's easier to get away with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over the phone ones are easier. It's when the three company partners are in the room that I feel bad.... BUT it was a 5 1/2 hour meeting so I think I'll be okay :)

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!