Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sometimes Always #4

Sometimes: Country Music is all I need to feel good in the morning
Always: It's Rascal Flatts or Tim McGraw

Sometimes: I go for a while without talking to my brother
Always: When he calls me, it makes me smile. Best big brother ever!!

Best ski Buddy Ever

Sometimes: I spice up my vegetables
Always: It's good to try it out.  This time, it paid off!!

1. Steam Beans
2. Mix: Olive Oil, Chopped Parsley, Parmesan, Pepper, and Salt
3. Smother Beans in paste
4. Bake in oven for 5 minutes

Sometimes: The weekend isn't all that revitalizing
Always: It's worth it (read Vegas this weekend :))

Sometimes: Costco samples get the best of me
Always: I leave feeling like I have consumed an entire meal.

Sometimes: I can't believe how fast she is growing
Always: Gotta have a Zoey shout out in the post...



Sometimes: I need help finding a dress for a special event...
Always: I am open for suggestions


What should I wear to a semi formal August wedding in California?
What do you think about this one?
I'm thinking green for some reason...
HELP!!!

6 comments:

  1. hey lady! i'm trying to contact you via email, but can't find your address! can you send it to me? lookingglassblogger@gmail.com! thanks xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just emailed you :) If it's about sponsoring. Count me in :)

      Delete
  2. I love love love this dress and I think it would look great on you. It's cinched in the waist and that always works for you. Plus the green would look great with your eyes. I say go with green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's a tad pricey, so we shall see. But I feel in love with it online.

      Delete
  3. My vote - green dress is fab-u-lous! Get it and wear it to the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know what happens. Saw it online only. Need to try it on. If it fits...you betchya!

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!