Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Kindle,
I forgot how amazing you are sometimes.  This simple thing little electronic device can just suck me in.  Also, who would have thunk it?  To reference %'s done with instead of pages done, makes me chuckle.  It's crazy.

Also
Dear Amazon,
It's scary how well you know me. Every book, or item you recommend for me, I love.  Thanks for the ever growing shopping cart, and reading list.  I appreciate it, my bank account does not.

Dear Last Nights Dinner,
You were delicious.  Again, what did I do to contribute, um yeah set the table. I might be a little spoiled.



Dear Saturday,
You'll be spent at the office, but what can we do?

Dear Mid Week Holiday,
Not a fan. A Monday or Friday would be much more ideal.  Just keep that in mind.  Also I can't believe it's already been 2 years since I was in DC for the fourth.  Time flies.


Dear Lingering Blister,
It's been a week since Vegas and my feet still have not made a full recovery from those crazy shoes I danced in all night. Thanks for the daily reminder of the fun we had.

Dear 5am Boot Camp,
Ready or Not (next week) here I come.

Dear Zoey,
You are kind of catching on the the whole sitting on demand concept.  We'll get there.  Until then, I'll continue our morning walks, in hopes of improvement.


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. You lucky duck that you have a beau who makes dinner before you. I do love to cook so I don't mind but I'm definitely always the one doing it. And you're crazy for doing 5am boot camp! I can't peel myself out of bed before like umm 7 haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty lucky. As to boot camp. It's wayy Better than doing it after work :)

      Delete
  2. i love my kindle too! do you have the fire? any good book recommendations? i need to download a new one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what kind of books you are into. But Beautiful Boy, by David Scheff is one of my favorites. And there are two more that go along with it. I don't have the fire, but love my kindle none the less.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by :) Loved your cute house today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frist thing.. .my dogs is name ZOEY too! :) and second thing... amazon and I have a very dangerous relationship too. I always find deals that add up to be little more then I would think, oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right- it's the recommended for you, and people who bought this also bought sections that get me....

      Zoey dogs are the BEST!!!!
      Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  5. Men will never understand how sore our feet get in our heels, just so can we look and feel sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, they'll just never get it. Good news is most of mine are comfy. It's just those 4 inchers that get to me sometimes. Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. Amazon TOTALLY gets me, too! Love all that it recs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! And it's always small things, but they add up so quick :) I might have 5 cell phone covers!!! Happy Sunday

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!