Here is recipe for all of you.
It's called AJ Bumps Carrot Casserole, and it's carrots in a way you've probably never had before.
I got if from my mama, and it's great.
Nadine, find her blog here, has had it, and loves it.
Additionally she was the one who recommended I share it.
1 Cup + 1Tbl. Butter
1 Small Onion
1 clove diced garlic
2 Cup smashed ritz crackers
1 cup grated cheese
1. Cut carrots into pieces and set to boil
2. Saute Onions in 1Tbl. butter
Prepare diced garlic during this time
3. Drain Carrots and Mash.
4. Once appropriately mashed, mix 1/2 cup butter, sauteed onion, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper.
5. Put mixture is greased 8"x8" pan.
6. Cover with crushed ritz cracker and grated cheese (not pictured, sorry).
7. Bake for 25-30min.
Hope you get a chance to make and enjoy it, it's definitely worth your while.
Lazy Day Housework Sunday!