Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself, and I - Part 1

I'm Participating in the NEW link Up!!!

Whispering Sweet Nothings
Confessions of a Graphic Design Student
Framed Frosting
Life of the Wife
My Beautiful Crazy Life
 
 
Every third Tuesday of Every month...there will be 5 questions to be answered.
You know...so we can get to know you better!
So here are this month's 5 questions!
 
 What is your biggest phobia?
.
I am not quite sure exactly what I have a phobia of as of yet.  I am not scared of heights, spiders, flying, driving, anything.  If I had to choose it would be cockroaches.  I am not the largest fan, and don't think I would like to have them crawling all over me anytime soon.  If I see them though, I have no fear of crushing them with some assertion.
 
If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?

I don't know if there is one day in particular.   I would relive my surprise 23rd birthday present when my boyfriend took to to Disneyland (when I was 22/23), but there was also my epic Vail ski day in Colorado (when I was 22), or a day in Budapest in summer 2008 that was perfect! 
 
Gosh this makes me sound soooo spoiled
 
 
 
 
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
 
I am going to say 22.  I am not sure why, but I was convinced nothing would get better.  I was working full time (with benefits), but still carefree. Traveling, working out, and having a blast.  In my twenty second year, I never went more than 30 days without being on a plane and, I met my boyfriend (best part of the year).  To top it all off on the last day of double deuces I was swept away to Disneyland (by my boyfriend) to celebrate the big 23, so it ended perfectly.

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 
 
via
 

 People often say I look like Blake Lively (I used to have long locks), even though I know that's a TOTAL lie.  I mean let's be honest ladies....I don't look like her, but hey I'll take it! 
 
Maybe in this picture we look kinda of alike, but anyone could look like this.




What songs are included on the
soundtrack to your life? 

Okay this is SUCH a hard question. I do pretty much everything to music and love, love, love music.
 
Jessica Andrew- Theres More to me than You
Rascal Flatts-These Days
Tim McGraw-Live Like you Were Dying
Jason Maraz- I Won't Give Up
Celine Dion- Another Year has Gone By
Michael Buble- I Wanna Go Home
Jay Sean- 2012
Josh Gracin- Stay With Me
Rascal Flatts- I Won't Let Go
Blake Shelton-God Gave Me You
Rascal Flatts- They Try
Billy Currington- Everything
Steve Miller- Keep Rockin' Me Baby
Carol King- I Feel the Earth Move 
Top Gun Soundtrack
All Disney Soundtracks
Something Corporate- I Woke up In a Car
Country Crows- Mr. Jones
and the list goes on...
 
There you have it folks....
 Hope you have a great Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

  1. This was great! Loved getting to know more about you! I wouldn't say your spoiled, just loved! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) it made me think alot about myself which can sometimes be scary!!! Thanks for dropping by! Hope your Wednesday is happy and healthy!! And I love your term- well loved!

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!