Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What I Wore: Old Navy Again!!!

I just can't get enough of Old Navy these days.
Remember this post???
Honestly, it's almost out of control.
When did they get so cute???
BUT this time I had Old Navy cash, always a bonus, more for less.

I know I am breaking the rule of no white jeans after Labor Day, from what I read that rule is out the window this year.  Additionally, I bought these jeans last November and they are 'winter white', so I feel like they are A OKAY. 
 But maybe not.

Boots//Madden Girl circa 2010 Jeans//Express Shirt//Old Navy

I scored this chombary shirt, which is darker than my other one.
Great for a shirt and over shirt.
And it will be great with jeans, jeggings, maxi's, and pretty much ANYTHING.
Seriously what did we do before Chombary and leggings?
#wardrobestaples


Also these boots are awesome. 
I've had them for two years already, and I still love them just as much as I did when I got them.
Zappos always delivers.

Can't believe how fast 2012 has gone by???
I feel like I was just in Vegas for new years last year.
 Guess time flies when you are having fun.

2012 has been a great year.
A growing year.
More to come one this.
....
 Happy Tuesday!!!

6 comments:

  1. White can be worn year round all the time ... regardless of the season or the year. That's my rule :)

    Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White jeans look great! No matter what the season. Love the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!

    I nominated you for an award on my blog today:

    http://abuckeyeinbadgerland.blogspot.com/2012/11/3rd-times-charm.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit!! Very cute!! And I think white is cute all the time

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!