Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wine and Meatballs

Gel manicure #2 is even better than the first.
Mostly because it still looks perfect after 2 hours which is more than my 'homemade' manicure would say.

This weekend was another weekend of house things.
Mostly cleaning house things.
Which is no fun, but it sounds it must be done.

Also it rained all weekend which meant that I didn't want to do anything outside.
And by anything I mean I didn't even want to walk to my car.

But I came home on Friday to home made Spaghetti and Meatballs.
This recipe is similar to the one he used
So I lied to all of you, it wasn't ready when I got home.  But my boyfriend was making it, and didn't ask me to do anything, I am writing as if this isn't normal but it is( #imightbeatadspoiled). So I opened a bottle of wine and had a glass, or two, okay and maybe more than that. 


We also had a Sorry competition.
Four plus games, and I lost EVERY SINGLE ONE.
But that's okay because I drown my sorrow in delicious bread with garlic butter.
Hello carb fest, nice to meet you.

Anyways by then I had had too much wine so I reported to bed without passing go or collecting $200.
Because it was raining, I didn't even feel bad about staying in on Friday.
It was easily much more fun than going out would have been.

 Does anyone else just love to stay at home when it rains???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!