Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Things to be thankful for

Okay let's be honest Thanksgiving is such a neglected holiday.
Also lets be honest I'm never up past ten on week nights- but this coffee is really getting to me...

Target totally forgot about it this year and skipped right from Halloween to Christmas.
But don't worry friends I got my Thanksgiving cards in the mail already.
#winning

Anyways I realize there is too much to be thankful for this year. Too much to write in this blog post, or maybe right down at all.

When I begin to think of how blessed I am, it is often overwhelming. I'm thankful for most everything that has happened this year, because it has taught me so much.

I'm thankful for a everything I've learned about myself, while it makes me feel less self centered- helps me stretch my limits.

Funny how relationships can grow, test, and reward you in ways you never thought possible, for the better (of course).

Simple how a wagging tail and face licking can turn a bad day into a smiling face.

Ironic how living with someone you love is like having a sleepover with your best friend every night. Which is awesome, even if you don't get to stay up watching movies and sharing secrets til midnight because you have to go to work in the morning.

Rewarding, how families can be so accepting, understanding, guiding, and forgiving all while loving you unconditionally.

Special how siblings are just the perfect rational balance to the irrational thoughts that you have on a semi normal basis.

Awesome that 2012 has come and gone and I'm happier than ever.

Thanks to all those we have been a part of this year.

But even a bigger thanks to all those who help make me so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!