Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Trouble With Getting Dressed...

Anyone else ever get dressed, and walk out to see your boyfriend wearing the exact same color???
Yeah this happens to us all the time.

 I'm not sure if it's because we spend so much time together (I mean I'm his roommate after all), or if we just because we wear a lot of the same colors because we are both blonde...
but that's neither here nor there, because I think matching couple outfits are weird.
I'm not sure what it is, it's just a little TOO much for me.
I'm not saying wear opposite colors, I'm just sayin' matchy matchy isn't my thing.

via

Also on another note, if you are like my boyfriend and I, and you often come out wearing the same color, the boy should always be the one who has to change.  Don't you agree?

It's SOOO much easier for a boy to change his shirt, than a girl to put on an entirely new outfit (which, don't lie to yourself) is what always happens.
I mean there are days that I go through about five seven outfits 'til I 'get it right', and even then sometimes I am not satisfied.
So, No I don't care who got dressed first.

Anyways I just wanted to highlight a few of my favorite matching celebrity outfits to date.
This would be my number one favey, yup I just wrote that word...don't hate.

via
Brit and Justin...oh I miss those days. They were so Disney-licious together.  And she was so darned innocent.   I can't pretend like JT isn't fabulous with Jessica, but something about them (JT and B. Spears) was so perfect.  I LOVE this look they went for (NOT), I mean it looked like someone who lost denim throw up, or the loser of project Project Runway.  What were they thinking??
And lastly we have the power couple.

via

I love them, mostly because many didn't think they would last, and because Posh can litearlly rock ANY hair cute.  And she is a baby making dream, I mean really- has any other celebrity to date lost their baby weight as fast as she has, oh wait what baby weight???  They've both got it going on, I suppose they thought hey if we match we will be even more awesome??

What you do you think of matching outfits?
(And I mean outfit, I am not talking about you mans tie matching your dress)

P.S. Britney denim on denim is making a coming back. You were just ahead of your time.

7 comments:

  1. Haha this is hilarious. I don't think I've ever matched except for I did knowingly purchase the same exact shirt he has from American Apparel because I love it that much. Oops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. American Apparel shirts are so comfortable, how could you not??? May just don't wear them on the same day! lol.

      Delete
  2. HAHA i actually don't match my husby but my Lil guy and I have matching outfits.. figure that we can match while he's young... cause when he's older he won't want to match his mama LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's cute!!! Matching with your little one !!!

      Delete
  3. I completely agree! I always make my hubby change - I just spent 20 min picking out an outfit and he spent 2 seconds so it's way easier for him to change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they need to change. Glad you are on my team !!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. That is too funny! And actually cute at the same time :) My husband and I never have a matching issue.. mainly because his closet color pallet consists of black, grey, one blue shirt, and more black lol!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!