Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIW: I Broung the Sunshine

Oh, what's that you say?
You can't see me??? 
That's weird, pretty sure these pants would glow in the dark.
I am also sure it's not sure it's not spring yet, and I am dressed like it is.
And I don't even feel bad about it.
#idowhatiwant
I had to wear these pants, because I just got them at Old Navy for $8 dollars.
I am not even kidding, eight bucks for colored jeans, it should be illegal.
I didn't eve bother to try them on before I bought them. 
But they are a perfect fit, clearly we were meant to be together.
Pants//Old Navy $8 (similar bright color here)
Shirt//F21 $4
Chombary//Old Navy $15 (here)
Scarf//F21 $5
Shoes//Target $20 (similar style on sale here)
You know you're flashy when the first thing your co-worker says to you is, "WoW"
It made me smile.
I would like to think, I brought the sunshine to work that day.

P.S. This was a link up with Dairies of a Bargainista and Tucker Up
button

14 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Diaries of a Bargainista... I love the way you styled these jeans! I actually have the sane exact pair but haven't worn them but a couple of times because I just don't know how to style them! One time I wore them to class and a guy said "hey nice banana pants" I'm still unsure if that was actually a compliment or not haha. And kudos to you for getting them for $8! My sister scored the deep purple pair for $8 too!

    <3 Danielle
    Goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked the way that I styled them. Super nervous to wear them in FEB. What was I thinking? Just freaking ready for spring. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. OMG. BLONDE moment. I clicked on your link through Diaries of a bargainista and since I'm on my phone I didn't see your blog title so I didnt realize oh hey I found her blog LAST week. Wow. I'm smart. Sorry. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the pants!! They make me smile!! that means spring is on the way!! bye bye winter!!! no more heavy coats!

    www.lilmsadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make a statement thats for sure. I want more snow to ski (b/c I am selfish) but I am also ready for Spring...hello VACATION!

      Delete
    2. I agree, more snow would be awesome!!! but with your amazing vacay coming up... spring can come quickly!! :)

      Delete
  4. i am SOOO ready for spring! i agree - time to dress in bright colors! you look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are on my same page :) Loved your teal leggings. I can't wait to meet baby Vale.
      Love your pregnancy posts

      Delete
  5. Love your Spring outfit!! Those pants are definitely a steal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit makes me happy! Bring on the brights! Spring needs to hurry up and get here so we can all be dressing like this. :) Love that you were bold enough to wear bright yellow pants. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right...It feels like I am always wishing for a new season. I guess that's part of being a blogger. It took a LOT of courage!!!

      Delete
  7. Girl, you are ROCKIN the yellow!!! The shirt and scarf are a perfect pairing... and I see that pop of leopard you did there.. I new we were soulmates from the beginning.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.


    Black tungsten ring
    Batman wedding set

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!