Friday, February 15, 2013

Confessional Friday

I am linking up with A Blonde Ambition for some confessions!!!!

...I totally let Zoey take a nap like this.  She's not really allowed on the bed, but if shes laying on me, it's okay right???....

...Zoey got a manicure this week, and I accidentally chomped one too short.  It started bleeding, and it was all it took for me not to cry. I felt like I had hurt my little baby girl. She's totally fine- and I was totally irrational, but it was sooo much blood for such a tiny paw.

...I've been using this self tanner, and I think it's working. But going from ghostly white to white really isn't all that much progress.

...The bag of chocolate chips in my freezer is getting progressively less full, as the weeks go by.  I may be a guilty of eating a handful almost every time I am in the kitchen.
...Scrolling through my phone, and finding this, made me miss Nadine so much it hurt. I just want to give her a hug in real life. It's hard to be besties on opposite coasts.  We need to plan a trip!!!

...Watching the Bachelor this week made me laugh, even though I am obsessed with it.  Just to be even more ridiculous, I paused it, and ran into our bedroom to tell my boyfriend he's my prince charming, simply everything I could ask for in a guy. All my dreams had come true.  Yeah, that happened.

...I just hooked up my cars blue tooth, even though I have had my car for about a year. Why did I not do this sooner? I feel sooooo much safer. 

...I just bought these. Half because I needed new running shoes, and half because they are so darned cute!!!
...I had my first guest post, over here, last week. And it was thrilling. Weird how something so small, could be sooo exciting to me. If you want to read it, read here.

...We (boyfriend, Zoey girl, some family, and I) are heading up the cabin this weekend. I can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. Aww I miss you too! Adventure time. It has to happen. Gosh, Austin was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooo fun...charlsey was amazing!!!! And the food!!!

      Delete
  2. Love the new running shoes! Those are awesome :) hope you get to see your bestie soon! i totally understand,mine lives in arkansas......

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Our puppy isn't allowed on the furniture either... So when I am on the couch I pull her up on my lap.. cause that's technically not the couch. lol... Your new shoes are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I mean, how can you say no to the puppy face :) The shoes are sooo comfortable, highly recommend them :)

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!