Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Home Alone

How classic is this movie?
I mean seriously though. Also anyone see the most recent buzz feed article of what Buzz's Instagram would look like. I died. If you haven't read it- go read it now. After you finish reading this post, duh!
But I was 'home alone' this weekend and by that I mean my fiance (gawd I am fancy like that) was at the game, so this little gal was all alone.

For something that seems so simple, I was awestruck by it.  Rarely and I mean rarely and I home alone.

And guess what happened. Nothing notable. 

I spent most of the day in my sweatpants and slippers and talked the bestie on the phone for close to two hours, and feel confident it is exactly what I needed.  After a marathon of Thanksgiving, being in the wedding, and then family galore somehow the four days off last week were not enough.

While I had great plans of wrapping all our Christmas presents this weekend. I didn't.
I was going to write lots of blogizzle posts. I didn't.
And I was going to finish all the laundry, but guess again. I didn't.
Strike three, I'm out.
 
And on that note.
I am out to freeze my little booty off work.

8 comments:

  1. While I'm slightly disappointed you didn't get to set up any boobytraps, I'm glad you didn't have to run from any bad guys. Also, thank you for that Buzzfeed. My day is made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if my last comment saved so I'm writing one again haha but this is like, my favorite movie ever. And I cannot wait to go read about Buzz's Instagram. Please tell me his girlfriend is on there? WOOF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was home alone on Sunday night and all day Friday and Monday due to our freak ice storm...and I also accomplished little to nothing :)

    Can't wait to check out that insta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to be home alone tomorrow night because my husband is flying to the east coast for work. I am SO looking forward to it!! Wrapping presents are on the agenda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love having time alone with nothing that needs to be done, so refreshing!!
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my man but I also loooove being Home Alone. It feels good to have the place to yourself for a little bit. P.S. Home Alone 1 and 2 are not only my favorite Christmas movies but 2 of my favorite movies EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Home Alone is my most favorite Christmas movie! In fact, I'm watching it tonight! Yay! And sometimes my favorite alone time is the unproductive kind :)

    Molly
    sundropsandrainflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being home alone and doing absolutely nothing is possibly the best thing EVER. I love it. However, I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I've never seen Home Alone! This has to change soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!