Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Red (I hope they are) Hot




Today I was brave, I wore red jeggings, I was nervous.
Here are the reasons why:
1. Jeggings are NOT forgiving in any sense of the word
2. Red a bold color in general
3. March, is on the cusp of Spring, so some spring outfits (cough girls in sundresses in early March) can be inappropriate

But since they are 'all the go' now, I figured I too would give them a try.
To make it my own, I wore them with a sassy belt (thanks again Target). Always fun to sneak some leopard into the outfit!



Bold bottom called for a quiet top- so plain was the name of the game here.

I feel like for the red pants revealing, I did a decent job.

How and with what do you wear your colored jeggings?

1 comment:

  1. I tried on some berry colored jegging/colored jeans at Target the other day. I don't think I can pull them off. I love them on you though! And I think the red was an excellent choice. Plus it wouldn't be a proper K outfit without a little animal print. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!