Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Christmas Shopping,
After this weekend, I'll be done. I promise.

Dear life as an Auntie,
I can't wait. May can't come soon enough. 

Dear Week,
You flew by. I likey.

Dear This is 40,
I hope you're as funny as your trailer looks.

Dear Zoey, 
One of these days you'll be able to pee without someone watching right?
You're such a weird do. 
I love you unconditionally regardless.

Dear 2012,
Where did you go?
Wasn't I just in Vegas for New Years yesterday? 
P.S. That was fun, don't need to do it again though


Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Over from Friday's Letters! I've been wondering lately where 2012 went as well! I can't NOT believe Christmas is almost here!

    http://lifesadanceyoulearnasyougos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be an awesome aunt!! I really want to go watch This is 40...lets do a movie date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look hot~ Looks like you probably had an amazing night!

    •♥•.¸¸.•♥• •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, where did 2012 go? I feel like it was just January!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!