Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Headless Holidays


Headless Holiday Flare
I didn't like my smile or hair...so there you have it.


I've had four night of Holiday party-ing in a row.
#sogladtheyareover
This is what I wore last night - my favorite Holiday coat.
Guess via Marshalls

Anyways since I'll finally be home tonight, 
I am making a pork loin in the crock pot.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Here is the recipe if you want it.
Will take pictures and report tomorrow.
My Mom has made it for two dinner parties this month, so I'm thinking it's a winner!!!

If all goes as planned it should look like this.
We shall see...
Wish me luck

 

Two more works days until four days OFF
and go...

P.S. I've been talking about finishing the Christmas Shopping forever, finally doin' it tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!