Monday, June 10, 2013

Our Third Year

The obligatory weekend post is here, and 
if anyone had as good of a weekend as this girl, I'd be suprprised.
I mean just look at that smile, if you've already seen this already, I'm not sorry.
Something about labs Zoey, and water, and the mountains.
And if you don't remember this weekend we went to a Brew Fest.
As much as I would love to tell you that took tons of pictures, I didn't.
Something about all you can drink beer...





This picture was snapped early on, I wanted to be sure we at least one good one.


This is our third year attending this exact Brew Fest as a couple, 
which to me means a lot of things to me.

It means we've grown together as individuals, and as a couple.
It means I've actually tricked someone into loving me (gottcha!!!) 
It means there have probably been a few fights, disagreements, and frustrations with one another. 
It means we've almost had our little Zoey girl for a year (we got her two days after last year's Brew Fest)
It means we have learned MUCH more about each other, and still have more to learn.
It means I've been your roommate for almost a year and half (jeez time flies).
It means we have many more memories under our belts, and millions more to make together.
It means we're still having fun with one another, and I couldn't ask for more.
It means we've helped make each other a better people for over two years, 
and I just absolutely love that feeling.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. You look so happy, and that's all that matters in life, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend, y'all look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so happy! Glad you had fun at the Brew Fest!

    http://www.kayliwanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! Zoey is the cutest thing ever!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 3 years! And Zoey is just precious!!

    Badluckjenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for 3 years! Brew Fest sounds like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo sweet friend..happy 3rd year at brewfest anniversary! hahaha...and I love me some gorgy zoey pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!