Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How to Make Your Arm Look Skinny In Pictures

I'm a sorority girl, and lawrd knows we love the 'skinny arm', have coined the sorority squat, and love to tilt our heads (and sing songs, and drink, and wear matching clothes, among other things).

But seriously when I looked at this photo the other day a wave of internal panic struck. Does my arm actually look like that? Which is answered by an obvious hello look a the picture, but was easily solved with another set of pictures taken later that same day. Insert second 'skinny' arm picture here.

Moral of the story here, never pop your collar in pictures, ever, unless your looking to shatter any sliver(s) of self confidence, and revert to the tilted lean to restore all previous said confidence.

If there is one thing that is for sure, I'll be doin' tricks like this for years to come.

10 comments:

  1. I am always needed assistance in the skinny arm department! I swear I always put it in the worst positions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am my worst critic as well...and that camo vest..swoon friend..swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by putting my arm on my hip, slims the arm! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i retook photos at a wedding with my sorority sister this weekend, because my arm did not look skinny. i feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sloucher in pictures...and I always end up with a serious belly pooch...so not a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha this is great! Little tricks to make our body parts look smaller is always a plus!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when I see a picture of myself and think "oh nooo!". But in your defense..you look great in both pictures. And ps...I"ve been reading through a ton of your old posts....I love the home town one...I feel the same way about mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great advice!!! Thanks for sharing your experience lol ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the skinny arm pose, so important!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I hate my fat arms!! I think you should vlog how to do the pose!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!