Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's Still Summer in CA

 


Dress//Old Navy
Wedges//Target
Belt//Express

While ALL of you fine ladies are transitioning into fall, us California folk (okay so most of us) are still in summer.  Though my super early morning runs feel a smidge cooler then they used to be, the days are still well in the high 80's low 90's, shoot me.  While a hot PSL, layers, scarves, and boots sound fabulous, it's more of a iced pumpkin chai, maxis, and sandals type of deal we've got going on here.  Hence this dress that I scored at Old Navy this weekend thanks to my birthday gift cards. 

One perk of having a blog. Putting up your wish lists and having your friends and family read it, cough.  I got the watch, the toms, and a gift card to ON which were all floating around my social media world and direct subtle hints.

When we finally do get to fall weather, I dying to rock this, this, and this look, if I can recreate them. Some how all the Polyvore sets and pinned looks end up looking seventy three point two seven percent better when they are not on me, shocker.

Among other things I am looking forward to about fall. Seeing my niece again. FaceTime and pictures can only do so much, the bridal shower I'll be hosting (found some decor inspiration here), and going to a pumpkin patch, some how I missed this last year and I won't stand for going two years without picking out the perfect little pumpkin.

Wishing for fall, but always and forever loving living in CA, please just send me boot weather.
Happy Hump Day ladies.

8 comments:

  1. love that outfit girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is still FAR from fall in TN! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One perk to So Cal weather is that the sundresses and maxis are all on clearance now. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally have those wedges and I lovvvve them!
    That dress... just yes.

    Sending some cooler vibes your way!

    XOXO Fal
    Falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would say oregon hasn't transitioned to fall yet, but then it rained yesterday, but it's supposed to be 80 tomorrow. oh portland and your funny weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is the perfect cut on you! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with this dress on you! The shape is perfection

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!