Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pinch Me, I Did It!!!


Happy St. Patrick's Day Ladies.
I hope you all have a great day.

I was feeling lucky when I tried curling my hair with my flat iron for the first time, and it worked.
 I've watched a few youtube videos about this.
This is the one I watched on Thursday night when I was feeling very brave.
I think things worked, but you can be the judge of that.
I will say I liked the curls- more natural looking, they took less time, and it stayed curled longer.
My hair usually falls out so fast it's almost not even worth curling.

But now back to programming as usual:
I hope you enjoy a Irish Car Bomb, Guinness, and some Baileys and Cream.
Mine will be be spent packing, doing laundry, making lists, and packing.
We leave in two days.
I've got to get everything together.

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day on Friday at work.
Nothin' like some shamrock anteaneas.
 Skirt//Target
Shoes//Target
Shirt//Target
Over Shirt//Old Navy
Necklace//Groop Dealz
 See those leopard shoes???
Sneaky cheetah if you will.
Because no outfit is complete without it.

Hope you all had a great drunk weekend Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I have tried countless times to curl my hair with a flat iron and have never been successful! I think I'm just meant to have straight hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair turned out great! And you know I love your green festive outfit...with the favored leopard shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!