Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WIW: Grey and Yellow Maxi and JCP

So in real life I am in Brazil on a cruise.
I am sure I am really stressed out, I probably have a cocktail in hand.
Gosh sometimes life is hard.
But I want to share this little get up with you.
 Skirt//Target (similar here)
Shirt//Express
Sandals//Old Navy
Sunnies//JCP (similar here)
I hope you guys are having a great day, and week.
You're already half way through.
#humpday
And on a random side note, if you have not checked out JCP recently, you should.
I've been watchin' those new commercials they have, but doubted they had changed their ways.
They have, and they have such cute stuff!!! I stopped in to grab a belt for my boyfriend and was blown away. These glasses are too stinkin' cute, as was everything else.
Peace, Holler, and Drank.
I'm on a boat!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah yeah.. Just rub it in how stressed you must be in a such a beautiful place ;) but I definitely need to go maxi shopping. Too cute my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!