Monday, March 18, 2013

A Bloggin' Birthday

So exactly one year ago today I started this blog.
Without having read a single blog, EVER.
(Thanks to this girl, who had just started her own)
She said you should start one, you'd be good at it, cough a year later, cough...

Seriously who does this???
I mean there is serious blogging etiqquete.
And this new kid (me) walks in thinkin' she can do it.
#sowrong
Taken at my sister-in-laws baby shower this weekend, more pictures to follow

Well I thought I could...
And now I am thinking maybe I can't...
I feel like I am doggy paddling through the blog world.
There are days I feel like quitting.  I questions whether I really enjoy it, or if I just continue doing it because I know eventually I will be successful, and it will give back to me as much as I give to it.
I don't mean monetarily people, I just mean that I know I will get to a point that it will all come easy, the feelings of uncertainty will ease, and it will be exactly the place on the web that I want my space at SBSL to be.
When you come it blind to something it's kind of a learn as you go, 
excerise of the imagination type of deal.
So this is what you guys have gotten from me for the past 365 days.

But we just skimmed the surface.
This year I promise to give you loyal readers more of everything.
I will give you posts with better content,  I will give you inspiration, and  I will give you more interaction. 

I want to dive into the blogging world, 
because I finally feel like I have a grasp on what it has to offer. 
I know it can learn from it, grow from it, and be challenged by it,
 but most of all I know I can enjoy it.

Get ready for some fun changes this year.
And please, please, please keep reading.
I promise you'll love me you won't regret it.

And if you feel so inclined recruit some of your blogging friends to stop by so they can love me too!!!

Thanks for all your love, support, help, advice, and fun!
But you should really thank this gal for talking me into it.

P.S.
Yay for starting birthdays over at 1.
I am going to be so young in twenty years.
I love it!!!

7 comments:

  1. congrats on one year girl!! i think it is hard to blog sometimes, it can be overwhelming and feel like a full time job, but you are awesome and so is your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...It's totally hard and overwhelming sometimes... Thanks for all your love and support!

      Delete
  2. WOOHOO!!! Happy one year birthday to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Can't believe it's been a year...time flies!

      Delete
  4. Happy bloggy birthday! And I can't wait for more! You know how I love your blog! The new posts will even include a Kaylin and Brianne meet up day! Yay! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!