Sunday, March 10, 2013

She's Gone

Scarf//Target Shirt//Target Pants//Express
And just like that, she's gone, for six weeks.
She'll come back a different, more well behaved, little girl.
And I say little girl, because she'll be at camp for her birthday.

She knew something what up when she got to sleep on the bed on Friday night.
Her face read this: What the heck are you guys planning here? It's got to be something big because I'm never allowed to sleep here all night.

As I sit here and type this, I am looking at the dog hair on the wood floor thinking two things, the first I miss my little wiggles, and the second, damn I really do have to sweep and mop today.

Anyways, I had my boyfriend take pictures of she and I on the front porch before she left on Saturday morning.  I felt like a Mom sending my sixth grader to sleep away outdoor education camp or something, except I can't send my puppy snail mail or a care package.

I hope you all had a great weekend. 
Mine went a little something like this.
Family Dinner. Zoey leaves. Shopping. Wedding. Daylight Savings Time.

8 comments:

  1. Aww I'm sure it was so hard to say bye for a little while buttttt imagine how wonderful it'll be when she's back home :)

    Can't wait to hear how puppy boarding school went! I've always been curious.

    Hope you have a great monday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it will be so worth it. I can't wait...Good news is I will be gone for two of the six weeks will make it go faster!!!

      Delete
  2. i'm so intrigued by this puppy boarding school, can't wait to hear how it works out! was it super pricy? (sorry to be rude, but our huge puppy def needs help, and i wonder if this is the way to go for us! (we have toy posession aggression issues and biting issues still at 10 months, plus he's over 100lbs!) hope the weeks fly by and you get your sweet pup back before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness you are so brave 100 pounds...my one year old lab is small and barely 50lbs. I'm so happy she is small!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh you're so strong. I would be sobbing like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I will at some point. I'll let you know when.

      Delete
  4. Awww here's hoping that the 6 weeks will be go super fast and your pup will be back home in your arms!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww sweet girl! My dog went to camp when he was a pup - it's hard to let them go but he really did come back the best, most obedient little guy! I hope it goes by quickly!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!