Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ski Weekend

He gets the best brother ever award.
And I can honestly say he's my best friend.
I LOVED having him here this weekend.

Having him here made me realize- on a day to day basis I am unaware of how much I miss him.
I miss having him a few miles away, like he was for the first 90% of my life.
Being an hour plane ride away is just too far. (I'm selfish)
Having him here made me happy...VERY happy!!!
Here is a fun picture I took in attempts to be 'artistic', yeah we can all see just how well that 'worked'.
Anyways, here is something better...
If this isn't a precious family photo, I don't know what is.
We're all doing what we love.
A family tradition that my parents started years and years ago.

The good news about this weekend is, it means there are only two more weeks 'til I get to see him again for the baby shower.  Gosh, I can't wait until I am Auntie Kaylin. 
It's going to be awesome.

That's just about how my weekend went.
It was perfect.

2 comments:

  1. So jelly that you always get to ski!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not always. But it is close to me :) Wish you could ski more!!

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!