Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIW: Tan and Black

So it's Wednesday again...I don't even know how this happened.
This week has been super busy planning things.
Putting the finishing touches on the Baby Shower, getting details in order for the Bachelorette, and figuring out just what it is that I need for Brazil.
Shirt//Target
Vest//F21
Jeans//Express
Necklace//F21
Wedges//J. Simpson via TJ Maxx
On a totally different note...
Whenever I wear snake skin (aka whenever I wear these shoes)
It makes me feel like I am a little more edgy than I am.
Give me leopard and cheetah 'til the day I die, but snakeskin is something I am not
super comfortable in.  Something about J. Simps though, she wins me over with her shoes every time.
I hope you all have a fabulous day...
Because why the heck not?

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love your shoes and vest!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felt a tad risky. Thanks for the re assurance :)

      Delete
  2. have a great wednesday! love the shoes and the vest!! you look super cute today!!
    are the j simpson shoes comfy?

    www.lilmsadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the shoes too...J Simpson does it RIGHT every time. Her shoes are so comfortable!

      Delete
  3. I feel like this might be my favorite outfit you've ever posted. I don't know. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Funny its your favorite. Probably my least favorite...but thanks :)

      Delete
  4. That's it... I'm driving the measly distance that resides between us and going shopping in your closet! haha... loving the necklace too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a good idea. Then we could go shopping!!!

      Delete
  5. Those shoes are very cute! I agree that JSimpson shoes are surprisingly comfortable.
    Go figure!
    Keep rockin' it...
    Ashley Rane Sparks
    www.makeitrane.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i need this F21 vest! super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!