Friday, March 29, 2013

Vacation Confessions

I am linking with Leslie today for Friday Confessions.

....I'm currently on my first cruise, I am sure I am loving it.  I am pretty sure I am in my bathing suit, looking something like this...
Circa April 2012- Zihuatanejo, Mexico

....with a hand muddled cocktail in my hand, because those are my favorites.
...I am getting more freckly as we speak, and I LOVE it!!!

...My vacation is coming to an end, and it's making me sad, but please don't feel too bad for me, we were looking at cool things like this the entire time.

...I was a little hesitant to blow through so many vacation days in one week, but this trip was TOTALLY worth it!!!

...It's going to be so hard to go back to reality aka work in a five short days.

1 comment:

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!