Saturday, August 4, 2012

OOTD: White Jeans and Bestie

So I've told you all about my RL bestie is over at Back East Blonde.
She's been rockin' her white jeans like it's her job because, she's not a rule breaker: i.e. She will not be wearing her white jeans after Labor Day.  

I know this is a 'life rule', BUT I feel like if it's still super hot and sunny after Labor Day, go for it!!!

I wore mine last night, BUT only have a super blurry, boyfriend please take this picture for me right now before we go out, so I can blog about it picture.


Jeans//Express
Shirt//Express
Sandal//Target
Necklace//Nordstrom

Now it's time for last minute online Anniversary Sale Snooping

9 comments:

  1. I kind of think I would do it if I was still in California. But I don't think I'd do it here. Maybe it's just me though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See what the weather brings. Loved every outfit pic this week!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm a rule breaker too!
    I love that shirt your wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad your a rule breaker. I just feel that of its still sunny and hot- go for it!!!! And Express is the best for cute shirts!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Your looking great girl! I say screw "rules" wear what you love!

    My GFC hasn't been working, but it let me follow your GFC blog followers with my twitter? who knew you could do that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed -love that wear what you love!!!!
      And Wowsers isnt technology crazy???? Love the blogging world!!!!

      Delete
  4. love those white jeans!! and I have those same sandals in orange and wear them WAY too often - but I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted them in orange but only got the white and gold. Maybe next year when they come out!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!