Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Me, Myself, and I - part 2

Here's my second Me, Myself, and I link up.
Remember the first one here???

My Beautiful, Crazy Life 

1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
If I could do one thing and not fail I'd probably be an independent event planner, and no I would not do weddings. I'd love to plan large events, and in being the mountains would be ideal- read corporate event planner for Vail mountain resort. Working to improve client relations and show people what's up with the 'wow actor'. To me the mountains bring peace and it would be sooo fun to have a job like that up there.
How stressful would this life be??

2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
If I only has six more months I'd spend Every minute traveling. Three months if be skiing and the other three months I'd be some place on a beach with a cocktail in my hand. Wait scratch that cocktail in hand- cocktail on the table next to my lounge chair.


3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
A headline would probably read local girl dies in snow storm, or local girl dies from over analyzing. I have been known to drive to and from the mountains in the worst of storms. And second- I can over analyze ANYTHING. Yup just ask my boyfriend- he's pretty much the master at dealing with, oh I meant understanding it. If someone does anything as small as blink, I can spend hours thinking about it. And vise versa - I can spend hours thinking about, fretting, and replaying something I did or said, and worry about it WAYY too much!!! 

I drove through the storm that brought all this snow!!

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is probably cracking knuckles. I hate the noise, and pretty much everything about it. I sometimes have to plug my ears and hum to avoid hearing it.

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
Favorite chick flick is a tie between:
Sweet Home Alabama, Miss Congenitally, The Notebook, and Dear John. Don't even ask me to choose one because I really would not be able too. 

That's it for today folks.
But one last thing.

Isn't Sweet Home Alabama still such a great movie even though it's alreayd TEN years old???
Can you believe that????

2 comments:

  1. SHA remains one of my favorite movies ever. Reese Witherspoon is so delightful, and Josh Lucas isn't exactly hideous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wore out my DVD copy now I have to stream it to the TV!!! And nope he's pretty darned easy on the eyes :)

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!