Monday, April 2, 2012

F21 Spring Accessories :)

I started wearing dangles September 2011, and now I can't stop, won't stop.
Love 'em. Accessories make me (and an outfit) more complete.

Here are some staple Forever21 pieces I found for the spring season.

The teal necklace can be dressed up and down (my favorite is to wear with a simple black shirt/dress or a salmon/coral color). Here is another option I considered.

The set of rings can be worn together in bulk, or on separate fingers for added flare.

The other pieces are simple, but can be used to add some nice color to outfit. Not sure how I feel about the feathers on the earrings, I may end up cutting them off and wearing them as short dangles.

Best part about F21, not one piece was above $8.

Bang for your Buck- and look great. Yes Please.

Thinking the teal necklace for Easter....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!