Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Snap Shot- Easter Edition



Happy Easter!!! I hope you all had a great day. Here are some festive eggs I found at Target that I COULD NOT RESIST!!! Sparkly, Polk-a-Dot, and Jewel color Easter eggs- YES PLEASE!!! Target does every Holiday well, and make their Holiday accessories hard to leave the store without.


Here are some more snap shots from Easter. Some Apple Pies I made from Pintrest. I used this recipe, and here is how they came out. The got rave reviews from our crowd of 32, so I would say at least four of five stars!!!


Lastly, here is a snap shot of the table. It is true, I am convinced that no event or Holiday I ever host in my lifetime will be as detailed and complete as the ones I get to attend, BUT I will continue to take notes. Notes that are important thus far LOVE (and perfection) is in the DETAILS, and no detail is too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!