Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday Snap Shot- The Lost Sunday

Sundays are LAZY days full of Laundry, HGTV, movies, kindeling (my word for reading), snacks in bed, and that's about it. Or at least that's what we (my bf and I) believe.

This Sunday was a complete exception. This is how it went.

1. 5.5 mile (post Boot Camp) Run- my muscles cringed with every labored step. But we (my iPod, my muscles, and I) got through it together.

2. Pedicure (and mall) date with Kerry. Check out this pedicure. After all the walking in sandals while in Mexic0 my feet needed a re-haul. This did the trick- the flower was the 'cherry on top'. And it was only $20 bucks. Loving that deal. P.S. Does anyone have cute toes?


3. Mall- I indulged in many things I wanted (but they were all on SALE, so I had too, right?) and these Cross Trainers (in this color) I have been eying for weeks. Maybe they will make boot camp easier this week??? Just maybe???

Also grabbed a few things at LOFT during their friends and family 40% off the entire store. Loved that....more to come later.

4. A unexpected drive to-and-immediatley-back-from-San Francisco. My parents got stuck on a flight home so I was their savior and Airporter. Great waste of 4 hours on a Sunday. But hey, they have done it for me, so I had to do it for them.



So when I got home, I ate (thanks for having dinner ready babe:)) and then fell right asleep at 8:30pm.

I need to condition myself to be more productive on Sundays.

....this could take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!