Monday, July 8, 2013

A Under Cover Homebody and Adult Things

 Hope you all had a great fourth of July, can't believe it's here and gone already.
And can't believe it was my third fourth with this guy.
The fourth, sorry if you've already seen this on instagram.
 Currently wishing I was at home, in bed reading or watching TV, like I did yesterday (for five straight hours). And I didn't even feel bad about it.  I caught up on all of my shows, Real Housewives, Bachelorette, and HGTV without any interruptions (my boyfriend had to work). 

The past three weeks have been exceptionally busy, between visiting our niece, the wedding in heat, fourth of July at the lake, we haven't been home.  And now I'm prepping for four consecutive weekends of bachelorette parties, bridal showers, and weddings...
 #ithinkican

As much as I like to think I am not a homebody, I am.
Something about routine, sleeping in my bed, showering in my shower, doing laundry, and cleaning up the house is actually so calming to me.  Which makes me realize that I am slowly but surly becoming a grown up.

We've also done a couple grown up things in the past two weeks. Our kitchen back splash went up (the kitchen was remodeled a year ago and now it's done), and we bought our sectional (we picked our own fabric, and orientation), gotta love those no sales tax Holiday sales.  So in six to eight weeks, we will officially be living on our couch!!! Pictures of both to come soon.

9 comments:

  1. i am definitely a homebody! i do enjoy doing things but am always happy when we are home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you. Since moving into a house with my boyfriend, I've turned into a total homebody. Why go out when you can have your man, your furbabies and your booze of choice right on your own couch (brand new couch in your case!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a closet homebody. I like to be out and about, but at the end of the day, I love lying on the couch in my bathing suit and Snuggie (that's right), eating chips off my stomach and watching TV. Too much? It's the truth, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture of you guys! You look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am right there with ya. being a homebody is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We spent Saturday and Sunday with no plans also..and it was glorious. Glad you had a great 4th and after you busy weeks, we will do nothing..but together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh I love that couch!! Plenty of room for naps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on grown up things! I love my friends, but I would trade anything for weekends in or date nights alone with the boyfriend! #homebody

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am same the way, I think I love being gone, until I am and then have no time for weekend or house things. Yay for a new sectional, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!