Thursday, July 18, 2013

And then my Entire Wardrobe Jumped in my Suitcase

 I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I am heading to Chicago tomorrow for a Bachelorette party (to celebrate the one in the middle). And you know I'm spending a solid 56 hours there, and somehow my entire wardrobe jumped into my suitcase.  Just how many dresses and shoes can a girl wear in that time frame?  I guess we'll find out. Also packing college dresses and 5 inch heels make me both  anxious makes me nostalgic, as if I haven't mentioned that before.

The Nordstrom Semi Annual is happening right now, need I say more???
What did you buy? I know Andrea just got her orders in!!!

Vinyasa yoga is MUCH harder than I ever thought? Seriously I think I sweat just as much in Vinyasa as I did in Bikram.  Like how the eff do people do this on the daily?

I just made these (the curtains for those of you wondering what 'these' was referencing) this weekend. I was going to post pictures of each step, but I followed the instructions in this link exactly, so there was really no need.  Not to shabby for $41 of fabric.  Crate and Barrel ain't got nothin' on me, now if only our couch were here, oh the excitement of adult life.
Insert awesome couch here!!!

Been tempted by Stitch Fix recently, can't decided if I should go for it, or continue to style myself. 
Any recommendations? Positives, negatives? I'd really like to know about how many items you (all you stitch fixers out there) buy every month, and if you find yourself wearing said item(s)?

I'm more nostalgic than I thought, two posts this weekend with pictures of me with long hair? 

Also while I'm gone dancing in Chicago this weekend, my boyfriend, his Dad, brother, and family friend will be rebuilding our back deck, but if you followed me on instagram you'd already know this. Did I pick an awesome weekend to be gone or what?

8 comments:

  1. hello, loving those curtains. they look like my shower curtain, except those stripes are navy. god i love stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you just go ahead and make those curtains for me. i;ll send you my address and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my geezus those curtains are AMAZING! they look expensive, no lie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been doing Stitch Fix for 4 months and I LOVE IT!!!! It is the best thing I have ever done for myself!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how often you've been to Chicago but their July heat is insane and whenever I go there during this time I wear about 3 different outfits a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. vinyasa is crazy hard - such a good workout though! that's the only kind of yoga I'll do now. as for stitch fix, I actually just wrote a post about it today. I get one every month and WANT to love it, but I just don't right now. http://www.fieryandopinionated.com/2013/07/stitch-fix-too-good-to-be-true.html. have tons of fun in chicago!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made those?! Oh my gosh, LOVE. And where did you get that fabric?? Have a blast in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such an awesome job on the curtains!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!