Monday, July 1, 2013

Hotter Than a Witches Tit and Wedding Season

This weekend we (my boyfriends family, my.boyfriend, and I) went to a wedding, in Arizona.
And it was HOT. 
Like record highs hot.
119 degrees on the day of the wedding hot.
The brides Mom described the heat as, "Hotter than a witches tit," Hot.
Which pretty much sums it up.
 Gotta love iPhone wedding pics, and the shoes (remember them???)

We jumped from A/C to A/C like the frog in frogger jumped from one leaf to another.
More than thirty seconds out side was actually painful. It felt like you were burning.

But we had a great time, despite it all.  My only comment, I'm not sure I'll be going back 
to Arizona any time soon. 

I'm even more excited to announce that it's supposed to be 105+ all week long at home.
Good news is, we'll be escaping the heat, and heading the mountains Tuesday night,
to be spend the fourth by the lake (and this little guy will be there)
Apologies to all instagram followers who have already seen this, if you haven't follow along here.
 
My plan is to come back tan, relaxed, and ready for the next four marathon weekends.
That will be full of bachelorette parties, bridal showers, and weddings.
Yup, it's officially wedding season.

9 comments:

  1. 1. Love the grumpy old men reference. 2. The wedding outfit turned out fab! 3. Can't believe how hot it was in AZ compared to CA this past weekend. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you look great Love the color on you!!
    That little boy is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 119?! that is hotter than a witches tit. and you looked gorgeous of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in AZ, so you can only imagine how I am feeling! Haha, it's almost too hot to even lay out by the pool! Sorry that your experience here was so darn well, HOT. Definitely come in the Winter or Spring though, that's when I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every weekend this month!? That IS a marathon wedding season. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EW how awful! I hate heat, so I can't even imagine how that was during a wedding! But, I love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for wedding season but GROSS, that is way too hot!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    Don't forget about the switch to BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great in that dress!! Congrats Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!