Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sometimes Always #2

Sometimes: I pretend like I am not going to talk on speakerphone on the way to work
Always: I end up using the time to catch up with family and friends.  I hate time zones.

Sometimes: I pretend like I am not interested in the programs my boyfriend watches on The History and Science channels.  
Always: I get sucked into the show, and end up learning much more than I do when I watch The Bachelorette my shows

This is my view- there might be a puppy in the picture soon!!!
Sometimes: I get these crazy, hair brained ideas and I clean the contents of my purse.
Always: I find 19 gum wrappers, 4 hair ties, 2 packs of gum, 27 receipts, and 13 lip glosses. And end up feeling way too organized.

Sometimes: Pink jumps into my wardrobe, I don't know how it happens.
Always: I feel awkward, and girly in a very cliche way.

Sometimes: There is a creep manican thingy in the bar
Always: Pictures ensue

Yup, he's a little creepy.  Apparently he play musical chairs.







Sometimes: I devour a Whiskey burger.
Always: Always it reminds me of my first day with my boyfriend, where I devoured the entire thing. Somethings never change.



Thanks for the link up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!