Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekend Congratulations!

I signed my boyfriend up for email notifications for every time I update my little blog (even though he reads most of them over my shoulder as a I type them).  This is a text I got Friday afternoon, after I posted Friday letters, and I almost died laughing....

See this post to know why he knew what Jeggings are


And my response:


Also finally got a chance to wear the dress at my LOFT extravaganza a couple of weeks ago.  We celebrated the last high school graduation for a long while.  CONGRATULATIONS Eric!!!

I got SOOOO many compliments on my dress.  My favorite a lady in the street who whispered to her friend, "Oh did you see that dress, it's so cute!!!".  Gotta love unsolicited compliments.


Dress not available online anymore :( - similar-ish here



Hope you all are enjoying the weekend with an extra day of FUN!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH I died laughing at that texting conversation. So funny. Boys are silly and yours seems especially great. I can't wait to meet him someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny right? I couldn't stop laughing.
      You will someday :)

      Delete

Your Thoughts Are Appreciated!!!